Sign in to follow this  
sr20ftw

Show us your RIDE!

Not as much as a purple monkey strung by his nutsack from an alternate reality.

Not as much as a purple monkey strung by his nutsack from an alternate reality.

has nuthing to do with ur mum mate ! get over it! :quagmire:

s15 front is sooooooo fkn overdone...if i were you i'd work with the s1 front end...theres plenty on here that look fkn tough with the jdm kit

agreed. jdm ftw.

bit late lol all i need is a s15 bonnet and im converted haha. :sex:

1. sell s15 conversion gear

2. buy jdm zenki s14 kit

3. buy some jdm wheels in tough offset

4. fit kit and wheels

5. WIN

6. rejoice in the fact that you almost went 14.5 but saw the light and stuck to jdm styling :)

i see people on here arent fans of the 14.5 :( lol

simon bro what kinda bonnet you looking for?

hey bro im lookin at getting a seibon dvII style cf bonnet, its the nicest s15 hood ive seen to my taste, but i am still lookin to make my final decision but my eyes are set on that for now. its not overdone n it has vents similar to the r34 gtr ones which is tough, its this bonnet if u havent seen it, or if anyone seen any tougher ones your opinion would be appreciated thanks

post-67263-1249709962_thumb.jpg

Edited by PRA15E

looks like a standard cf try hard bonnet with over the top vents imo...

hey bro im lookin at getting a seibon dvII style cf bonnet, its the nicest s15 hood ive seen to my taste, but i am still lookin to make my final decision but my eyes are set on that for now. its not overdone n it has vents similar to the r34 gtr ones which is tough, its this bonnet if u havent seen it, or if anyone seen any tougher ones your opinion would be appreciated thanks

agreed bro DV2 is def one of the hottest imo

i also like the one that thai has on his car

damn bastard bought it before i did -.- haha

agreed bro DV2 is def one of the hottest imo

i also like the one that thai has on his car

damn bastard bought it before i did -.- haha

haha yeh true i havent seen thai's one yet but i heard he was selling it b4 cause danny was interested in grabbing it off him, must be that good hey haha i have to see it

haha yeh true i havent seen thai's one yet but i heard he was selling it b4 cause danny was interested in grabbing it off him, must be that good hey haha i have to see it

haha yeah its the VS2 one, the one with the single vent in the front

dont think he's selling it anymore thouguh ahha

f**k you lot talk shit....

Go finish ur car chris..

how the hell do you load pictures on this thing???? lol im that much in tha dark ages am i? lol

go to 'add reply' lnik at the bottom and then browse for file, then 'attach files' and then post

easyy haha

is that camber on the rears???

nah no camber arms atm but it does look like its got a bit of an angle, i think thats how they come standard but im getting some rear camber arms soon so will look sick when ive got it all finished. just happy i got rid of those chromies n got some volks on. i dont think ive seen anyone else with my rims yet which is good.

Edited by PRA15E

what are specs on those wheels?

they are 18 x 9 +15 at the front and 18 x 10 +15 on the rears. so it slightly sticks out from the guards as u can see in the pik but makes the car look so much more tough. gonna get some camber arms for the rears to make it a lil more flush tho

they are 18 x 9 +15 at the front and 18 x 10 +15 on the rears. so it slightly sticks out from the guards as u can see in the pik but makes the car look so much more tough. gonna get some camber arms for the rears to make it a lil more flush tho

Similar specs to what i was looking at getting for my Cedric, you should let me test fit these bad boys one day :P

Similar specs to what i was looking at getting for my Cedric, you should let me test fit these bad boys one day :P

haha i dont mind they are tough rims, did a lot of researching to find the offset i wanted just need to camber it a bit n should be sweet, hopefully my camber arms get in soon. wat rims you looking into getting? i got jesse streeter to get my rims brand new from japan, his heaps good to work with should look him up on ns.com his user name is streeter from memory

yeah dude i do know who street is...i actually just wanna get some decent sized wheels under my guards to see what will fit..anyone?? :P

define decent sized wheels? sportmaxxs wernt decent enough? :P

define decent sized wheels? sportmaxxs wernt decent enough? :P

Lol dont be hating, theyre good offset wheels..

I have a new car now though and it's five stud and i wanna test fit some different wheels to gauge what sorta offset i'm gonna need when i actually purchase wheels and coilovers..oh i should add theres f**k all of my car in aus so i cant really look at what other people have done as an example

i know they are.. u should give them to me :)

what car u got now?

lol you can buy them :)

i still have the 180 but i got a y34 Cedric as well

Give u $100 for them :D

nice dude, pics? *swearing filters own me* knows about decent offset wheels for em though lol